Your content here…
Visoline windows are available in internally beaded, open-in, pivot & tilt & turn styles. Visoline is a system for windows and doors with a thermal break and is suitable for most traditional door and window applications in houses and industrial buildings. The system is available in most finishes and offers the following features:
- Built-in depth: outer frame 51 mm, sash 60 mm.
- Glazing rebate: 22 mm
- Sealings: centre seal and inside stop rubber in EPDM.
- Glazing: from 4 to 37 mm.
- k-value: 3.110 W/m²K (Rahmenmateriaal-Gruppe 2.2)
- Windows can be joined with variable couplings or standard fixed couplings (such as 90° and 135°) using profiles with thermal break.
- Adapter profiles for roller shutters.
- Window sill profiles in various depths available