The Alitherm Residential Door takes its place alongside the Alitherm 47 Door, giving the option of a robust performance, domestic entrance door and an alternative to the Visoline light commercial door.
Fabricator & Fitter friendly; the new Alitherm Residential door is designed to be easier to manufacture and install. New adjustable hinges, lock keeps and additional sash passing clearance allow for greater on-site fitting tolerances.
- New adjustable hinges and lock keeps
- Single & double doors use multi-point locking mechanisms
- Double doors feature dual lock mechanisms enabling handles on both sashes
- Door sections & hinges are designed with added strength delivering robust performance
- Internally beaded for open in and open out doors
- Profiles are contemporarily styled with a modern, square-edge design
- Low thresholds comply with Document M building legislation
- Z/T sash sections allow for greater coverage and weather resistance
- Tested in accordance with the requirements of BS 6375 Pt1 and achieved the following classification for weather tightness
- Air Permeability 600pa
- Water Tightness 600pa
- Wind Resistance 1200pa
|Low threshold option|
|BS6375 Pt 1|